An official retailer and Distributor for everything Archos
Return, Warranty and Preorder Cancellation Policy
There is a 7 day store credit return policy on all products with the following policies. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
1) Must be returned as new with all original packaging, manuals and materials.
2) Shipping back to us is your responsibility for all returns and any defective items
3) NO returns will be accepted without our pre authorization and an RMA number. Please email use for an RMA number if there is a problem. Any items shipped here without authorization will be refused. If an item is returned from out of Canada it MUST be clearly labeled as a warranty return. We WILL NOT pay for any customs charges, duties, or taxes on anything that comes back for replacement, repair or return. The only way to avoid this is to label very clearly the item as a warranty replacement repair. We will refuse anything where there are charges since this is very easily avoided by labeling the package properly
4) Credit will be for the product only and any shipping costs or bank costs incurred in getting you the product will be deducted from the refund amount as will any customs charges if the product is being returned from outside of Canada. This includes bank charges on wire transfers and Paypal charges.
5) There will be a 20% restocking fee on all returns which will be deducted from the store credit. Also the original shipping costs incurred by us in sending you the product will be deducted as well. If you paid for shipping then shipping costs are not added to the restocking fee.
6) If you are located in Canada or the USA then Defective items will be repaired or replaced by Archos. Archos now has an RMA facility in Canada and the USA so they will look after any defective products purchased in Canada or the USA. All products include a full manufacturer warranty. You can contact Archos technical support from their web site at archos.com under the tab support.
If you are located outside of North America then the defective item can be sent to us. It is your responsibility for shipping costs to ship the repaired or replaced item to us as well as back to you.
7) Warranties are provided by Archos for all Archos products. Warranties vary in length from 1 year for Archos products to lifetime with KOSS headphones. Please check with the manufactures listed in contact info for the specific lengths of warrantees. Any repairs needed after the warranty period must be directed to the manufacturer.
8) Notes on Preorders: Preorders will be shipped in the order that payments were received. We do NOT guarantee the date for the release of preordered products but try and provide the most up to date information from the manufacturers. Any refunds requested and orders cancelled before delivery date are done so less 10% which covers the costs of processing these orders and accepting funds from a credit card/Paypal. If payment is made via certified check, money order or cash then this will be reduced to 5%. After a product is shipped our normal refund policy applies.
9) REBATES: We do not offer the rebates and they are offered by the manufacturers. We offer them with the best of our knowledge that there will be no problem receiving them. We however can not be held responsible for any problems with any rebates offered by the manufacturers and all issues with rebates must be directed to them.
We pride ourselves in giving very individualized service and support and in addition to the manufacturers tech support we will help as well.
We ship all items in Canada Expresspost or Expedited post, all items to the USA, ground UPS, Expresspost or expedited post or small packet air and all international orders Air Post small packet air or International Expresspost depending on your country. Most countries now are shipped Expresspost. If you want it shipped another way this can be arranged but may cost more. We ship as quickly as possible, vary rarely longer than on or two days unless the product is backordered. Please keep in mind that we keep a large amount of stock but sometimes with new items we may have stock one minute then get a large number of orders and be cleared out in an hour. We do our best to get orders out as fast as humanly possible.
General Policies..Yes the small print
All prices are in USD. If you want to convert to Canadian you can use the up to date rates or the conversion on the pages which give an estimate only.
We try to maintain the site daily and keep the product info accurate. We are not responsible for any mis-information given to us by the manufacturers or changes in the products or what is included with the products. A good example of this is the Archos Recorder 20 which initially shipped with an extra set of batteries which we let people know about and then suddenly without warning Archos stopped including these.
Prices are all based on prices provided to us by the manufacturer. If an order or Preorder is placed and we discover that the info from the manufacturer has changed before we ship then we will inform you of the price change. If the price has gone up we will try and absorb the difference as we have many times but if we are unable to do so then we will let you know the difference in price and what needs to be paid before we can ship. If the price goes down we will refund the difference.
Why such a hard policy on returns. Well unfortunately there are a group of people who like to order items, play with them and then return then when they are bored with them. We have also had returns where we were told the items were defective and then found out that they were not but had been tampered with or improperly used.
It costs us money to handle and ship every item we carry and can not afford to operate with decent prices if we are allowing people to use and return items. We also sell no used items and once an item is returned it is useless to us. Everything we sell is brand new and unused with the exception of clearance items
Send email to webmaster
with questions or comments about this site.